Get 72 inches of workspace and Extreme Tools® security
The EX7201HCQ Extreme Tools® 72” Professional Power Workstation® Hutch has all the features a professional could possibly want. In short, a full-width, stainless steel top surface, adjustable full-width shelf, and six power outlets. Its design allows it to handle your toughest jobs. Moreover, it gives you the space to charge and operate all your power tools and devices.
You won’t worry when you leave your tools charging
The built-in power strip has six outlets and an on/off switch, to charge all your power tools, batteries and electronic devices. You’ll be able to lock this 72 Inch Professional Hutch and walk away, leaving your tools and devices secure. In addition, you can key the lock to match the rest of your workstation or key it separately for more security.
The full-width shelf and work surface are both made from brushed stainless steel (304 grade). Because the shelf is fully adjustable, you’ll be able to select the best height for your unique storage and working needs. Powder coated steel pegboard sides provide additional space for hanging tools.
Heavy-Duty Construction with a high grade powder-coated finish
The hutch is built with heavy-duty Akzo Nobel powder-coated steel, with no unsightly spot welds. In addition, the robust door opens easily on smooth roller-bearing slides. It also features a full-width anodized aluminum handle.
Add this 72″ Professional Hutch to an EX Series roller cabinet for top-of-the-line tool storage
Complete your tool storage with:
- EX7217RCQ 72” 17-Drawer Professional Triple Bank Roller Cabinet
- EX2404SCQ 24” 4 Drawer / 2 Shelf Professional Side Cabinet
Available in Four Colors:
- Blue with Black Trim – EX7201HCQBLBK
- Blue with Chrome Trim – EX7201HCQBLCR
- Green with Black Trim – EX7201HCQGNBK
- Black with Red Trim – EX7201HCQBKRD
- Black with Blue Trim – EX7201HCQBKBL
- Black with Chrome Trim – EX7201HCQBKCR
Features and Benefits of this 72 Inch Professional Hutch:
- Heavy-duty 304 grade brushed stainless steel work surface
- Full-width, adjustable 304 grade, brushed stainless steel shelf
- Built-in 6 outlet power strip with on/off switch
- Roller bearing slides and a full-width door stiffener make opening and closing the lid smooth and easy
- Powder coated steel peg board panels on both interior sides of the hutch. As a result, extra hanging storage
- Secure, tubular coded lock and keys
- You can key your Locks to match the roller cabinet
- Akzo Nobel high-gloss, powder coat finish
- Available in four color with a polished clear coat anodized aluminum lid handle
- Full-width, polished clear coat anodized aluminum lid handle
- Comes fully assembled
- Overall Dimensions: 72”W x 30”D x 26.5”H
- Limited Lifetime Warranty