Includes EX2404SC, EX5501HC, EX5510CH, EX5511RC, EX7201HC, EX5511RCQ, EX7201HCQ, EX7215CH, EX7217RC, EX7612RC.
*Excludes electronic components
* Excludes electronic components
*Excludes Electronic Components
Limited One-Year Warranty on finish and aluminum components
*Excludes electronic components
Pit Boxes: Limited 5-Year Structural Warranty
Limited One-Year Warranty on hydraulic and wheel components
Road Boxes: Limited One-Year Warranty on structural components,
Limited 90-Day Warranty on finish, aluminum and electronic components
Please note: Extreme Tools® Road Boxes are intended for on road use only.
Product damage may occur during off-road transport/usage and is not considered to be a defect in product. Off-road usage is not covered by the Limited One-Year Warranty and will void product warranty.
All electrical components contained in or on any Extreme Tools® tool box or accessory.
Limited Warranties, no matter the duration, do not apply to products that have been subjected to abnormal use. Abnormal use includes, but is not limited to misuse, abuse, damage by accident, modification, unreasonable use, neglect, lack of maintenance, situations when a unit is pulled using a mechanical vehicle, used in any type of over the road usage, rolled over large drops, used in a corrosive environment, modified with non-Extreme Tools® parts, overloaded or used in a manner other than for tool storage.
To activate your warranty, a copy of the receipt must be mailed along with the warranty card completely filled out and returned to Extreme Tools® within 30 days of purchase.
Extreme Tools® obligation to repair or replace defective parts in accordance with the terms set forth herein shall be at the discretion of Extreme Tools® and is the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy.
Extreme Tools® shall not be liable for any damage for loss of the product or consequential damages of any kind. The company neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it, any other liabilities beyond the conditions set forth in this warranty, in connection with the product.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If you believe product is defective, please call Extreme Tools® at 630.369.9303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will require pictures of the defect, the model number, the serial number, the date of purchase and a description of the issue.
If the product is defective, we will replace the defective part at no cost to you. Please do not ship your product back to the store, distributor, or to Extreme Tools® unless we send you written instructions for return. In the event that it becomes necessary for your product to be returned, we will notify you as to how to proceed with a return goods number (RGA). A copy of your original purchase receipt must accompany the return.
Extreme Tools® shall not be liable for, nor shall this warranty include or apply to, any loss or damage caused by or resulting from the following:
- Use of the product in a manner other than as specified in this product manual; use of the product beyond its rated capacity or specifications.
- Modification, alteration or repair not performed by Extreme Tools® or its authorized subcontractors or
third parties approved by Extreme Tools®.
- Floods, fires, earthquakes, tornado, vandalism or other acts of nature, including windstorms, lightning and hail damage or any other insurable loss under standard fire and extended coverage plans.
- Abuse, misuse, negligence handling, improper or inadequate maintenance, tampering, or accident; chemicals that can damage powder coat finish or causing rust.
- Accessories, alterations, attachments or other devices not furnished by the company.
- Failure of buyer to follow operating procedures or the instructions of the company, or to provide a suitable operating environment.
All customers receiving shipments of Extreme Tools® products are responsible to inspect shipments before accepting. Extreme Tools® will not be responsible after shipment of product is accepted if product is damaged or has missing parts.
• Do not open more than one drawer at a time.
• Keep children away from tool boxes.
• Lock drawers before moving.
• Tools and materials shown on Extreme Tools® or any other website are not included unless specified.
Do you have questions about our products?
Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
REGISTER YOUR EXTREME TOOLS WARRANTY
Please fill out and submit your warranty registration and a copy of your receipt within 30 days of purchase, by using any of the following methods:
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Mail: Extreme Tools®, Inc. 740 Frontenac Rd, Naperville, IL 60563 U.S.A
- By Fax: 815-254-1930